Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Cartoon of the Day!

Editor's Note:  Originally this appeared in an American Council on Science and Health commentary entitled, "Let’s Defeat The Trial Lawyers’ War Against Science!"  However, it seems to me it fits many scenarios where the powerful can feed at societies table like hogs in a trough. Whether it's in government, industry or some other part of the private sector, and they fatten while society tightens the belt.   As one writer notes:  There's no bad government or good government, here's only limited government or unlimited government.  It's a different way of looking at things, but since I've read that statement it's changed my perspective.  It's foundational thinking.  Admittedly, you have to give it some thought, but it seems to me that statement is what I call "One of the Basics".   RK

No comments:

Post a Comment