Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Six Thoughts As We Re-Enter the Deep Hole of America’s Sordid Politics

It’s enough to make one watch NFL football.

Dov Fischer January 14, 2018

I really hate this stuff. I am so sick of it, so disgusted by it. It is enough almost to get me thinking about watching football again. But the Year Without Football has been too sweet. So, energized by another weekend of seeing no one kneel in disrespect to my flag, here goes:......To Read More....

My Take - You will find this - at least in my opinion - one of the best articles you will read today.  I never - I repeat never - liked Trump as a person, and I didn't think he was all that bright.  But I have to admit - most of what I didn't like about Trump was his public "entertainer" image, and I really didn't like how he treated his wives, although this marriage seems to be working.  And Melania, while stunning, certainly appears to be the perfect First Lady in all she does. 

As for Trump - I'm finding we have a lot of personality traits in common.  He's willing to be unpopular for as long as is necessary to accomplish his mission - Americans First!  He's willing to say what needs to be said and doesn't care about the current conventional wisdom!   He thrives on confrontation!  And most importantly - he understands politics isn't for gentlemen! 

And nothing he does demonstrates all of those qualities as does his tweets. 

I'm enjoying his tweets!   As time goes by it's now obvious his tweets are doing exactly what he wants them to do  - make the left nuts!  They act accordingly while he sits back and let's the whole thing play out - and usually to his advantage.  

At first I thought this was a strange way to act, but it became apparent to me very quickly there was a method to his "madness" - he was by-passing the press, the White House staff, the Congress, the Democrats and the RINO's and going directly to the American people.  And it's working.  

As for Romney - he's a disgrace, right along with John McCain and John Kasich. 




No comments:

Post a Comment