Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, October 13, 2017

Peter Zeihan on Geopolitics: Special Announcement



            
VISIT THE ARCHIVES TO RE-READ AND SHARE
 
The Absent Superpower Audiobook


I am pleased to announce that the audiobook version of The Absent Superpower is now available! As a quick update, you can get a copy of Absent in the following ways:
  • The audiobook can be found here, on Amazon and iTunes.
  • Print copies are available through Amazon or through your favorite local bookseller.
  • eBook versions are available via the Kindle service, and the free Kindle app for your various iDevices, etc.
  • You can also get autographed copies of either Absent or my first book, The Accidental Superpower, direct through my website – I would be remiss not to mention that they make great gifts with the holiday season around the corner!
  • And, of course, Accidental can be found on Amazon in all of these forms and in print at your favorite local bookstore.
Thank you all for supporting my books and for all the great feedback and reviews! I'll let you know when the next book is coming out.

 -Peter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment