Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Word For the Day

Fungible | Definition of Fungible by Merriam-Webster www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/

Definition of fungible. 1 : being of such a nature that one part or quantity may be replaced by another equal part or quantity in the satisfaction of an obligation fungible commodities 2 : interchangeable.

(Editor's Note:  Since I've voiced my opinions of the Fox News crowd in "My Take" of this linked article -  Conservatives Look For a New Network I've found more who agree.  I had trouble finding the word I really needed to describe their "conservative" claims versus their actual views until today.  This word appears in one of the articles I've linked, Megyn Kelly: The Last Straw.  I think it fits.....their views are fungible. RK)

No comments:

Post a Comment