Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just a Thought or Two

By Rich Kozlovich

Watching what people in general do and believe is amazing in itself, but as I watch the world I never cease to be amazed at the incredible things prominent people say and do.

Today's features were heavily concerned with freedom of expression. If the leftists have their way….freedom of expression will end….except they will be able to say whatever they wish to say. The Supreme Court just heard a case involving legislation that bans politicians in Ohio from lying during political campaigns. I know your first thought - you're kidding, right? No, and bureaucrats will be the ones who will decide who's lying. Can you imagine putting Eric Holder in charge of that?

Can you imagine the reaction from Andrew Jackson and John Adams to such legislation? The presidential campaign in 1828 was the dirtiest campaign in U.S. history. Both sides said terrible things about each other. The only difference was most of what was said about Jackson was true, and most of what was said about Adams wasn’t, but it was all dirty. Apparently all politicians at all times consider lying to be a birth right. But it has become a free speech issue that carries some serious consequences, and we need to pay attention to this ruling when it comes down.

I’ve been publishing this particular blog for about seven years, but it’s been in the last two years when I really started getting noticed. I believe in publishing the truth, and I don’t believe in ‘equal’ time with those with whom I disagree because they have the main stream media for that. However, I do believe it’s important to show what they’re saying in order to provide the necessary intellectual arguments to defeat them. I believe it’s necessary to publish as many facts in opposition to the left/green coalition as possible. I believe it’s necessary to explain how to use those facts because they win the battle of emotion, they always have. We win the battle of facts, we always have. To win the war we need to win the battle of emotion and the battle of facts. P&D is devoted to that end.

As I have reported in the past Paradigms and Demographics is now being viewed around the world. Originally it was mostly the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom, with some interest in India and Australia. About two years ago I changed P&D from a green issues only anti-green blog to a pro-humanity blog covering all issues. Why? As time went by I realized it was impossible to talk about green issues without talking about leftist issues, as they are part and parcel of the same package, and P&D took off! This month the top ten for the month was - United States, China, France, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Turkey. The all time hit list is the United States, Germany, Russia, China, France, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Canada, Ukraine and Slovenia.

The United Kingdom has dropped significantly on the charts over this last year and no hits in the last week. Australia and India have dropped off the top ten and Canada is off this month’s top ten. China is rising fast. They were fifth last month and fourth now on the all time top ten. Every month they’re number two, and they will be number two on the all time list by the end of summer. I expect to see more interest in Eastern European countries and possibly even more interest from the French. But, who knows, however I have a regular reader, who I believe is a geologist, who tells me that he starts his news day with P &D. My thanks to him for his interest and my thanks to all who have been readers of Paradigms and Demographics. I hope to turn this into a for profit venture and expand on history as well as current events, because we can't understand why things happen now if we don't understand the history behind those events.  Once we understand that we have clarity, which leads to understanding.  Understanding leads to truth.  Truth is the sublime convergence of history and reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment