Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Personal Pledge To You

By Mychal Massie March 28, 2014

I do not address the following to gloat or toot my own horn as being better than someone else. But I think it is important that I take the time to address what is becoming an increasingly bad pattern.

Earlier this week I was made aware that yet another long-time defender of our faith and historic traditions has taken steps to embrace homosexuality within the framework of same-sex marriages. Regardless of the rationale behind this ministry giant, the U.S. component of World Vision, either wittingly or unwittingly opened the door to subject all true Christian ministries to the edicts of the anti-Christian activists. They have announced they are abandoning the teachings of the Bible to support homosexual marriage……To Read More…..

No comments:

Post a Comment