Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The president who has done the most damage

By: Dennis Prager 10/29/2013 09:54 AM
I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country. I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the “compassionate conservatism” of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance “compassionate” is a euphemism for ever-expanding government.
But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America. The only question is whether this can ever be undone..... Virtually nothing Barack Obama has done has left America or the world better since he became president. Nearly everything he has touched has been made worse.  He did, however, promise before the 2008 election that “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” That is the one promise he has kept.....To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment